Yesterday’s leftovers revamped for tonight’s dinner!
Yields 4 servings
5 cups riced cauliflower (I buy mine frozen)
1lb cooked shrimp
3 large eggs, whisked
½ cup diced carrots
½ cup frozen peas
½ cup frozen corn
3 cloves minced garlic
4 tbsp liquid aminos (soy sauce alternative)
1-2 tbsp avocado oil
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
½ tbsp fresh minced ginger
Salt and pepper to taste
1. If you’re not using leftover shrimp, cook your shrimp in a large skillet with the avocado oil for about 3-4 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from skillet and set aside. If you’re reheating your shrimp, you can skip this step.
2. In the same large skillet, add peas, carrots, corn and cauliflower rice and cook for about 2 minutes. Add in garlic and ginger and cook for another minute. Make sure to stir!
3. Push vegetables to one side of the skillet and add the whisked eggs to the other side. Cook to scramble, stirring as needed.
4. Add in the shrimp and drizzle your soy sauce and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and add your toasted sesame oil. Taste and season with extra soy sauce alternative if needed.
6. I topped mine with broccoli sprouts! You can also add in some fresh green onion (I just didn’t have any on hand)