This summer recipe is the perfect low-carb, gluten-free pizza! It was absolutely delicious and extremely filling!
Yields 2 servings
2 portobello mushrooms
1 yellow bell pepper
1 cup grape tomatoes
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 anchovy fillets (mash with a fork)
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
8 kalamata olives
2 tsp capers
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 clove garlic, chopped
3oz goat cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Rinse mushrooms, tomatoes, and pepper. Cut out the stem from the mushrooms and slice tomatoes lengthwise
3) On one baking sheet, place the pepper and tomatoes. Drizzle both with olive oil and add a dash of salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes.
4) On another baking sheet, place both mushrooms and drizzle with olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes. Once the peppers are cooked, peel off the skin, remove the seeds, and thinly slice
5) Add garlic and vinegar to a bowl. Whisk in olive oil. Add the anchovies, basil, olives, capers and red pepper flakes. Set aside until your veggies are done.
6) Once your mushrooms have been cooked, sprinkle with goat cheese and place back into the oven for 3 minutes
7) Top each mushroom tomatoes and peppers. Spoon the dressing over top and serve!