Coconut Greek Yogurt Fruit Dip
Not sure what to bring to your next summer barbecue? There's no need to worry! This colorful platter is the perfect crowd pleaser. It takes very little time to prepare and you can fill it up with all of your favorite fruits. I also added in some of my favorite Classic Gluten-Free Short Bread Cookies to mix it up!
Fruit of choice
Classic Gluten-Free Short Bread Cookies
For the dip:
2 cups Plain Greek Yogurt
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1/4 tsp coconut extract
1) Remove 1/3 of the top of the pineapple.
2) Cut around the inside of the pineapple, about 1/2 inch from the outside.
3) Scrape out the pineapple all the way until about 2 inches from the bottom.
4) In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the dip.
5) Pour the dip into the hole of the pineapple and serve with your favorite fruit and cookies!